oh, fine
Just to make my last post irrelevant, when I viewed the page after I posted, it showed Concord, MA instead of Brooklyn.
I had to get a blog with an attitude!

Retired from entertainment to become a mom. I never got to the place I wanted to be in the industry and decided there was a better life out there somewhere... some days I think I might have finally found it. But I'll keep looking, just in case.
1 Comments:
Howdy,
Yeah, sometimes your current "view" of a web page needs to be refreshed. The contents get put into what is called "cache". Then, the cached version is displayed. Looks like it didn't change. You need to clear cache. Sometimes it happens automatically. Sometimes the act of closing your browser and opening it again does it.
Is Concord, MA the place that Concord grapes are named for? I know it's not for Concord, NC. :-)
Take care,
Tim B.
Post a Comment
<< Home