postscript
I happened to meet the couple who came back to look at the apartment a second time, and they seemed very nice. Maybe this isn't going to be so bad after all.

Retired from entertainment to become a mom. I never got to the place I wanted to be in the industry and decided there was a better life out there somewhere... some days I think I might have finally found it. But I'll keep looking, just in case.
2 Comments:
Moving is hard :(
I've moved many times in my (short) life, but moving this summer was pretty tough. Not only was I moving out of my parents' house and the house that I'd lived in the longest, but they were moving to Cambridge (a few hours drive). My brother is joining the Air Force next month too...it seemed I was basically losing my house, my parents and my brother. It was the hardest goodbye to a house that I've ever had. I'm doing alright - it's nowhere near as hard now, but at the time it was heartbreaking.
I love my newfound, liberating, scary independence.
Oh yeah, if you bake bread or cook a short while before your potential buyers come to look, then the smell of food will linger and will help them like the house more ;) bread is best - think about when you're at the supermarket and you catch the smell of bread.
Mmmmmmm.
PS - good to see you blogging again :) I must do it myself sometime, LoL
I just came upon your blog, it's great, although I see you haven't updated it in a while.
Just wanted to say, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE 40---your picture makes you look like 23!!
Geez, if I were that lucky!!
Post a Comment
<< Home