is there a god of real estate?
I ask facetiously, but something tells me we ought to be thankful to someone or something...
the house we thought we lost came back to us!
The people who outbid us decided that they didn't want to buy the house after all, so the owners called our agent and asked if we were still interested. We renewed our bid and this time they signed it. So as long as nothing falls apart (and I know that's a rather big "if") we have a house to move to.
It will help us handle having to sell our -- dare I say "beloved?" -- home if we know where we're going.
Our listing agent came today to take pictures for the listing, but even before he did a guy with a computer printout stopped me on the street this morning to ask about our building. He told me he was interested in buying an apartment in the building. Of course the printout he was holding was our listing. The agent wants to have brokers' previews next Monday and Wednesday. This is all happening so fast!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home