My Photo
Name:
Location: Concord, Massachusetts, United States

Retired from entertainment to become a mom. I never got to the place I wanted to be in the industry and decided there was a better life out there somewhere... some days I think I might have finally found it. But I'll keep looking, just in case.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I feel guilty


Today I told Myriam, our son's babysitter, that we're moving.

I don't feel bad for Myriam so much, because she's an excellent caregiver and it will be pretty easy for her to find another family (and of course I'm telling all my neighbors with little children that she's going to be available). But I do feel bad for my son, because he loves her so much and he doesn't understand that we're going to be moving away and he won't see her anymore. And I'll miss her too, because I never have to worry about our son when he is with her.

I always knew this wasn't going to be easy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim B. said...

Hi Jen,

Glad to see you writing again. It seems like you took a long time off. And good luck with your move. It will be better when you're looking backward at it.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home